- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Santana - Caravanserai
- Write a Review
- L32449 000000000 L32449000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Caravanserai is the fourth studio album by Santana, re...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/04/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. Includes digital download. Caravanserai is the fourth studio album by Santana, released on October 11, 1972. It marked a major turning point in Carlos Santana's career as it was a sharp departure from his critically acclaimed first three albums. The sound contrasted greatly with Santana's trademark fusion of salsa, rock, and jazz, and concentrated mostly on jazz-like instrumental passages. All but three tracks were instrumentals, and consequently the album yielded no hit singles. The album is the first among a series of Santana albums that were known for their increasing musical complexity, marking a move away from the popular rock format of the early Santana albums toward a more contemplative and experimental jazz sound.;Track List:1. Eternal Caravan of Reincarnation - 4:28;2. Waves Within (Album Version) - 3:54;3. Look Up (To See What's Coming Down) - 3:00;4. Just in Time to See the Sun - 2:19;5. Song of the Wind - 6:04;6. All the Love of the Universe - 7:39;7. Future Primitive (Album Version) - 4:12;8. Stone Flower - 6:15;9. La Fuente Del Ritmo - 4:33;10. Every Step of the Way - 9:05;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, 140 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.