- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Santana - Lotus
- Write a Review
- #K86991 000000000 K86991000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/25/2013;Notes:Triple 180 gm vinyl LP repressing. Historic 1974 live album recorded over two nights in Osaka, Japan. With the extensiv...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/25/2013;Notes:Triple 180 gm vinyl LP repressing. Historic 1974 live album recorded over two nights in Osaka, Japan. With the extensive two hour performance of non-stop hits and deep album track masterpieces, Lotus was also known for it's extensive tri-fold LP cover and beautifully detailed artwork. Out of circulation for decades and lovingly remastered at RTI on 180 gm vinyl for it's first official release in North America on vinyl celebrating it's 40th anniversary!;Track List:1. Going Home;2. A -1 Funk;3. Every Step of the Way;4. Bla CK Magic Woman;5. Gypsy Queen;6. Oye Como Va;7. Your S Is the Light;8. Batu Ka;9. Xibaba (She-Ba-Ba);10. Stone Flower (Introduction);11. Waitin G;12. A Stillos de Arena Pt. 1 (Sand Castle);13. Free Angela (Bayete);14. Samba de Sausalito;15. Mantra;16. Kyoto (Drum Solo);17. Castillos de Arena Pt. 2 (Sand Castle);18. Se a Cabo;19. Samba Pa Ti;20. Mr Udo;21. Tou Ssaint L Overture;22. In Cident at Neshabur;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL, ANNIVERSARY EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.