- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sarah Davachi - All My Circles Run
- Write a Review
- #K67349 000000000 K67349000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. All My Circles Run is the third full-length release by Montreal-based e...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing of this 2016 release. All My Circles Run is the third full-length release by Montreal-based electro-acoustic composer Sarah Davachi and her second outing for Students of Decay. In a move which may surprise followers of her previous output, the five compositions on this record eschew synthesizer entirely, each focusing on a different instrument, including strings, voice, organ and piano. What remains consistent, however, is her striking attention to detail and a commitment to tonal possibilities that characterize all of her work. The sinewy "For Strings" opens the album, with keening overtones stretching out in all directions to form a massive, slow-moving, radiant sound. "For Voice" charts an even more celestial course, as wordless vocals ebb and flow to awe-inspiring effect. The stunning, melancholic "For Piano" closes the record and is a high watermark in Davachi's oeuvre, with plaintive piano figures nestled atop a shimmering string drone to create a rich, reverent atmosphere. All My Circles Run is a step forward from an exciting artist whose compositional and aesthetic tendencies steer her steadfastly toward both the subjunctive and the sublime;Track List:1. For Strings;2. For Voice;3. Chanter;4. For Organ;5. For Piano
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.