- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sarah Mary Chadwick - 9 Classic Tracks
- Write a Review
- #K83993 000000000 K83993000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sarah Mary Chadwick is back with her second official full-length release following her debut solo LP...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/12/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sarah Mary Chadwick is back with her second official full-length release following her debut solo LP Eating for Two (2012). While preserving her distinctive traits of bare-skinned honesty and visceral delivery, 9 Classic Tracks sees Chadwick venture into decidedly more lush territory-her unmistakably raw vocals present this time through a Vaseline filter and with an air of reflection indicative of both artistic growth and intimate evolution. In a new collaboration for Chadwick, 9 Classic Tracks was recorded and produced by Geoffrey O'Connor (The Crayon Fields) and mastered by David Walker. 9 Classic Tracks reaches a turning point with "I'm Like an Apple with No Skin," a song that will resonate with anyone who has walked away from a relationship in the name of self-preservation. Closing with "Until the Grave," Chadwick repeats the refrain "Until the grave I'm fighting." As hopeful and irrepressible as it is depressing, that confusion and acceptance is present throughout the entire album, summed up in a line in "Lying Down"-"'Cause every human here / Is a prism dark and clear / First glass, then dust.";Track List:1. Ask Walt;2. Am I Worth It;3. I'm God I'm Fate;4. Lying Down;5. Same Old Fires;6. I'm Back Where I Was;7. Aquarius Gemini;8. I'm Like An Apple with No Skin;9. Until the Grave
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.