- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sarah McLachlan - Laws of Illusion
- Write a Review
- #K72862 000000000 K72862000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Long awaited 2010 album from the multi-platinum and Grammy-Award winning singer/songwriter, h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/15/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Long awaited 2010 album from the multi-platinum and Grammy-Award winning singer/songwriter, her first studio album of new material in seven years. Laws of Illusions was recorded in Montreal and Vancouver with Sarah's longtime collaborator/producer Pierre Marchand. Sarah has sold over 40 million recordings worldwide since her recording career began in 1988 with her debut album. Each and every one of her albums has been certified Gold or Platinum. Features the first single 'Loving You Is Easy'.;Track List:1. Awakenings;2. Illusion of Bliss;3. Loving You Is Easy;4. Changes;5. Forgiveness;6. Rivers of Love;7. Love Come;8. Out of Tune;9. Heartbreak;10. Bring on the Wonder
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.