- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sarah Shook & The Disarmers - Years
- Write a Review
- #L26925 000000000 L26925000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Years solidifies the point: Sarah Shook & the Disarmers have moved from getting people's attention to commanding it. Th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/06/2018;Notes:Years solidifies the point: Sarah Shook & the Disarmers have moved from getting people's attention to commanding it. The bands' new album-with it's sharpened songwriting, unique perspective, deepened sound and roll-up-your-sleeves attitude-will grab you by the collar and put a defiant finger to your chest. It is resolute, blunt, and unflinching.;Track List:1. Good As Gold;2. New Ways to Fail;3. Over You;4. The Bottle Never Lets Me Down;5. Parting Words;6. What It Takes;7. Lesson;8. Damned If I Do Damned If I Don't;9. Heartache in Hell;10. Years;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.