- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sascha Dive - Werewolf in the Woods
- Write a Review
- #K80260 000000000 K80260000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Sascha Dive's' new release for Cocoon beams us back to the high days of the summer of 2015. Into The Woods is a pristin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/16/2015;Notes:Sascha Dive's' new release for Cocoon beams us back to the high days of the summer of 2015. Into The Woods is a pristine tech-house production that comes with a straight-forward beat programming, very nice reverse strings-sounds and hypnotic house chords. Werewolf is slightly more spaced out, however deep in the house universe. Dive uses crazy chord sounds and turns the track into an 11-minute tech-house journey.;Track List:1. A1. Werewolf;2. B1. Into the Woods
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.