- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saxon - Solid Ball Of Rock
- Write a Review
- #K73473 000000000 K73473000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm silver vinyl LP pressing of this 1991 album by the British heavy metal band. The inner sleeve features al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm silver vinyl LP pressing of this 1991 album by the British heavy metal band. The inner sleeve features all the lyrics. Solid Ball of Rock is the 10th studio album by Saxon. Five of the 11 tracks on Solid Ball of Rock were written by new bassist Nibbs Carter, who co-wrote an additional three songs. Saxon formed in 1976, in South Yorkshire. As one of the leaders of the new wave of British heavy metal, they had eight UK Top 40 albums in the 1980s including four UK Top 10 albums and two Top 5 albums. The band also had numerous singles in the UK Singles Chart and chart success all over Europe and Japan, as well as success in the US. During the 1980s Saxon established themselves as one of Europe's biggest metal acts. They are considered one of the classic metal acts and have influenced many bands such as Metallica, Mötley Crüe, Pantera, Sodom, Skid Row, and Megadeth.;Track List:1. Solid Ball of Rock;2. Altar of the Gods;3. Requiem (We Will Remember);4. Lights in the Sky;5. I Just Can't Get Enough;6. Baptism of Fire;7. Ain't Gonna Take It;8. I'm on Fire;9. Overture in B-Minor/Refugee;10. Bavarian Beaver;11. Crash Dive;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.