- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Saxon - Strong Arm Of The Law
- Write a Review
- L32005 000000000 L32005000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Strong Arm of The Law is the third studio album by Saxon, originally r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. Strong Arm of The Law is the third studio album by Saxon, originally released in 1980, four months after Wheels of Steel, and debuted on the UK chart at No. 11. Saxon is an English heavy metal band formed in 1977, in Barnsley. They had eight UK Top 40 albums in the 1980s including four UK Top 10 albums and two Top 5 albums. The band also had numerous singles in the UK Singles Chart and chart success all over Europe and Japan, as well as success in the US. During the 1980s Saxon established themselves as one of Europe's biggest metal acts. The band tours regularly and have sold more than 13 million albums worldwide. They are considered one of the classic metal acts and have influenced many bands such as Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Anthrax, Testament, Mötley Crüe, Pantera, Dream Theater and Sodom.;Track List:1. Heavy Metal Thunder (2009 Remastered Version);2. To Hell and Back Again (2009 Remastered Version);3. Strong Arm of the Law (2009 Remastered Version);4. Taking Your Chances (2009 Remastered Version);5. 20000 Ft (2009 Remastered Version);6. Hungry Years (2009 Remastered Version);7. Sixth Form Girls (2009 Remastered Version);8. Dallas 1PM (2009 Remastered Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.