- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scarface (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- K60269 000000000 K60269000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1983 motion picture starring Al Pacino featured a variety of pop ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 1983 motion picture starring Al Pacino featured a variety of pop artists like Blondie's Deborah Harry, Elizabeth Daily, Mrs. Michael McDonald, Amy Holland (who at the time had made a solo name for herself) and incidental themes by Italian electronic maestro Giorgio Moroder. In later years, the songs here were used in the video game Grand Theft Auto 3, which brought them to an entirely new audience a generation later. The film tells the story of Cuban refugee Tony Montana (Al Pacino) who arrives in 1980s Miami with nothing and rises to become a powerful drug kingpin. In the years that followed, the film has received reappraisal from critics, considered by some to be the best mob film ever made. Screenwriters and directors such as Martin Scorsese have praised the film, which has been referenced extensively in rap music, comic books, and video games.;Track List:1. Scarface (Push It to the Limit);2. Rush Rush;3. Turn Out the Light;4. Vamos a Bailar;5. Tony's Theme;6. She's on Fire;7. Shake It Up;8. Dance Dance Dance;9. I'm Hot Tonight;10. Gina's and Elvira's Theme
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.