- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scarred - Live Fast, Die Poor
- Write a Review
- #K70728 000000000 K70728000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:After six records, 20 nationwide tours, and tens of thousands of records sold, THE Scarred has become less a band and m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/11/2011;Notes:After six records, 20 nationwide tours, and tens of thousands of records sold, THE Scarred has become less a band and more an urban legend. Having embarked on sold-out tours with bands such as CHEAP SEX, COCKSPARRER, STREET DOGS, and SKEPTIX, they have are a force to be reckoned with. Live Fast, Die Poor reflects growth, maturity, and a refined sound. The record is a slight departure from the Punkcore Records era, with a more straightforward punk sound that disables any attempt to solidify them into a strict genre.;Track List:1. Restless;2. Gone Even Higher;3. Last Night;4. Spirit of 97;5. She's a Mess;6. Tired;7. Alone;8. Hurt Myself;9. No Way Out;10. Jaded Again;11. Worthless;12. Sirens Sounding;13. Live Fast Die Poor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.