- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schammasch - Triangle
- Write a Review
- #K66936 000000000 K66936000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Swiss avant-garde metal titans. Schammasch have stun...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/06/2016;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2016 release from the Swiss avant-garde metal titans. Schammasch have stunned metal audiences worldwide with their spellbinding mixture of dark atmospherics, forward-thinking black metal, doom and Hermetic mysticism. Triangle is a bold triple album balancing three distinct musical movements in 100 minutes. In 2015 Schammasch fully concentrate on the process of songwriting for their third album, following and continuing their path with utter focus and fervor, to finally enter Woodshed studio again in summer, starting the first of many long recording sessions. In September the new album is finally mixed and mastered, this time also including Michael Zech as a co-producer, who is well known for his production work for Triptykon, Secrets of the Moon and Ascension. The band's third album is entitled Triangle, a monolith consisting of three EPs each 33:30 minutes in length, each differing in atmosphere and style, each standing for one of three stages of the album's strong concept. This very unique concept is visually presented by a series of four, each an incarnate statement of the concept's stage, taken by Ester Segarra (Watain, Electric Wizard, Bloodbath) in London to the end of 2015.;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.