- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scharpling & Wurster - Live At Third Man Records
- Write a Review
- #K77361 000000000 K77361000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Last May, two of the funniest guys we know decided to stop in the Blue Room while on the roa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/15/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Last May, two of the funniest guys we know decided to stop in the Blue Room while on the road promoting their definitive and comprehensive 16-CD Box Set (yes, you read that right) The Best of The Best Show. What was comprehensive became immediately not so after Tom Scharpling (#31 on Rolling Stone's Fifty Funniest People List), and Jon Wurster (#51 on said list, plus esteemed indie-rock pioneer, comedy writer, and actor in his own right) recorded an episode of The Best Show here at Third Man Records. But, fear not, completists! As with nearly every event to grace our famous cornerless room, we recorded it, and it's almost as hilarious on wax as it was in person. Needle to vinyl is the only way to hear this comedy gold, and we're proud to be the ones to bring an LP of this caliber into existence. Backed by friends-of-Third-Man-and-anyone-with-ears "Willy and the Mason Jars" (William Tyler, Ryan Norris, Jem Cohen, and Jacob Edwards), Scharpling & Wurster not only witty repartee your face off over and over again on this seminal offering, they also sing their asses off, and interview a very special guest.;Track List:1. Intro;2. Backstage Banter;3. Jon Leaves;4. Philly Boy Roy;5. More More More;6. Scharp Conversations with Barry Dworkin;7. We're Newbridge We're Comin' to Get Ya!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.