- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
ScHoolboy Q - Blank Face Lp
- Write a Review
- K56171 000000000 K56171000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Blank Face LP is the fourth studio album by hip hop recording artist ScHoolboy Q. The album s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/28/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Blank Face LP is the fourth studio album by hip hop recording artist ScHoolboy Q. The album serves as his second release under a major record label to music retailers, following 2014's Oxymoron. Blank Face LP features guest appearances from several prominent artists, such as Kanye West, Jadakiss, Tha Dogg Pound and Miguel, among others. The production was handled by various high-profile record producers, including Swizz Beatz, Metro Boomin and Southside, as well as frequent collaborators Nez & Rio, The Alchemist, DJ Dahi and members of TDE in-house production team, Digi+Phonics. The album was supported by three singles, "Groovy Tony" and "That Part", the latter of which became ScHoolboy Q's second solo Top 40 hit on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart. The third single "Overtime" also achieved chart success.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.