- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scorched-Earth Policy - Going Thru' A Hole In The Back Of Your Head
- Write a Review
- #K91613 000000000 K91613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. Siltbreeze is proud to announce the re release of the complete catalog from legendary Christchur...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/20/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP-only release. Siltbreeze is proud to announce the re release of the complete catalog from legendary Christchurch band (and Flying Nun alumnus) Scorched Earth Policy. From 1983-86, the group blackened the skies with a unique sound equal parts Southern No Wave and post-apocalyptic Surf, adding the trademark tinges of '60 's Garage/Psych that coursed through the veins of every great Christchurch band from that era. Not that this should come as a surprise, as their membership was a veritable who's who of the city's finest musicians: Peter Stapleton (Vacuum, Pin Group, Terminals), Mary Heney (25 Cents, Shallows), Brian Crook (Max Block, Renderers, Terminals), Mick Elborado (Terminals, Shallows, Gas), Andrea Cocks (Missing Piece Productions) and Andrew Dawson (Dedicated Human). During their existence, Scorched Earth Policy produced two 12-inch EPs for Flying Nun their entire recorded output is presented here for the first time as one comprehensive LP, pressed in a limited edition of 500 copies.;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.