- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scorpions - Return to Forever
- Write a Review
- K57639 000000000 K57639000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 19th studio album from the German hard rock band. Return To Forever is rele...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the 19th studio album from the German hard rock band. Return To Forever is released to coincide with the band's 50th Anniversary. Produced by Mikael Nord Andersson and Martin Hansen (Sting In The Tail, MTV Unplugged), The album features brand new studio recordings including the single "We Built This House" plus seven bonus tracks. Other tracks include "Going Out With A Bang", "Rock My Car" and "Eye Of The Storm". The Scorpions were founded in 1965 in Hannover by Rudolf Schenker. They are one of the most famous and longest existing rock bands in the world. The group became synonymous with melodic heavy metal, including powerful rock ballads.;Track List:1. Going Out with a Bang 3:47;2. We Built This House 3:53;3. Rock My Car 3:20;4. House of Cards 5:05;5. All for One 2:58;6. Rock 'N' Roll Band 3:54;7. Catch Your Luck and Play 3:33;8. Rollin' Home 4:03;9. Hard Rockin' the Place 4:06;10. Eye of the Storm 4:27;11. The Scratch 3:41;12. Gypsy Life 4:51;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, GATEFOLD LP JACKET, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.