- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott H. Biram - Nothin But Blood
- Write a Review
- #K63802 000000000 K63802000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from Indie singer/songwriter Scott H. Biram AKA the Dirty Old One Man Band. Throughout No...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 album from Indie singer/songwriter Scott H. Biram AKA the Dirty Old One Man Band. Throughout Nothin But Blood, recorded at Biram's home studio and Cacophony Studios in Austin, TX, SHB's distinct songwriting style encompasses his penchant for sludge metal and palm muting, the raw sucker punch of punk rock), profound truths of sentimental acoustic blues and country, the cleansing powers of gospel hymns and spiritual ballads, and folk tales from the early 20th century (there has never been a more beautifully creepy and morosely slinky take on 'Jack of Diamonds').;Track List:1. Slow Easy;2. Gotta Get to Heaven;3. Alcohol Blues;4. Never Comin' Home;5. Only Whiskey;6. Jack of Diamonds;7. Nam Weed;8. Backdoor Man;9. Church Point Girls;10. I'm Troubled;11. Around the Bend
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.