- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott H. Biram - The Bad Testament
- Write a Review
- #K54434 000000000 K54434000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. With heart of a genuine Texas bluesman, the head (banging) of Zappa and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. With heart of a genuine Texas bluesman, the head (banging) of Zappa and Lemmy disciple and boots resting in the dust outside of town at sunrise, Scott H. Biram journeys through the harrowing human condition like no one else. A walk on the Biram side-straddles the chasm between sin and redemption, and The Bad Testament lands somewhere west of the Old Testament and south of an AA handbook. It's a record of hard grinding lost love and deep, dark Americana with songwriting on the razor's edge of aggression and deftness, thoroughly contemporary but steeped in the backwaters, back porches, and back alleys of our collective musical heritage.;Track List:1. Set Me Free;2. Still Around;3. Red Wine;4. Train Wrecker;5. Long Old Time;6. Swift Driftin';7. Righteous Ways;8. Crippled Crazy;9. Feel So Wrong;10. True Religion;11. Hit the River;12. Pressin' on;13. What Doesn't Kill You;Special Attributes:LIMITED EDITION, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.