- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott Helman - Augusta
- Write a Review
- #K70006 000000000 K70006000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Toronto native Scott Helman has just released his debut EP, Augusta. With a tracklist of 7 songs, it's a fairly large E...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Toronto native Scott Helman has just released his debut EP, Augusta. With a tracklist of 7 songs, it's a fairly large EP. The sweet acoustic sounds of Bungalow the opening track, and soon enough, Scott's voice is amplifying through. As this was his single, this track is no surprise. The guitar riff that comes on between each line of the verses are catchy beyond words. A great first track to start off Augusta with I must say, familiar without losing it's touch. What better way is there to end an EP than with a recorded live track. In the beginning of the track Scott talks a little about the history of Somewhere Sweet, saying "I wrote this song a couple years ago when I worked at a textbook store. I didn't like the textbook store very much so I wrote a song about it. It's kind of about being somewhere and wishing you were somewhere else. Which for me was work, so..." Now, this song reminds me a lot of myself and my love for adventures.;Track List:1. Bungalow;2. That Sweater;3. Cry Cry Cry;4. Machine;5. Tikka;6. The Lion;7. Somewhere Sweet (Live)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.