- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott Tuma - Hard Again / the River
- Write a Review
- #K83908 000000000 K83908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing containing a pair of releases from the Americana singer/songwriter. Scott Tuma has ear...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/27/2015;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing containing a pair of releases from the Americana singer/songwriter. Scott Tuma has earned himself a cult status via his involvement in ambient folksters Souled American - the precursor to Uncle Tupelo, Wilco and Son Volt in the late 80s/early 90s. HARD AGAIN (2001) sees Tuma team with Jim White (Dirty Three, Cat Power) and Michael Krassner (Boxhead Ensemble), while THE RIVER (2003) is a solo affair. Fans of Dirty Three, David Pajo, or Neil Young's DEAD MAN OST will find solace in these ethereal sounds.;Track List:1. Beautiful Dreamer 10:10;2. March 3:57;3. Yourn 3:17;4. Baby 5:11;5. Midway 4:26;6. Hard Again 3:28;7. First Spring 3:41;8. In Two 4:12;9. Sermon 6:27;10. 1 10:06;11. 2 7:47;12. 3 8:56;13. 4 9:51
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.