- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott Walker - Scott
- Write a Review
- #K66538 000000000 K66538000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:180 gram audiophile vinyl + Insert. No one could deny Scott Walker is an unpredictable artist. Once the lead singer for...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/09/2013;Notes:180 gram audiophile vinyl + Insert. No one could deny Scott Walker is an unpredictable artist. Once the lead singer for the Walker Brothers (famous for their string laden Sixties defining hits 'Make It Easy on Yourself' and 'The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore') he released his first solo album 'Scott' in 1967. Eschewing all pop trends at the time, Walker stepped it up a notch, crooning with a nod to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett and Jacques Brel. A pretty bold move indeed, in a time when pop music sounded psychedelic, bare and up-tempo. His philosophical lyrics are accompanied by lavishly orchestrated tracks making 'Scott' a wildly interesting listen. His approach paid off: The album reached the Top 3 in Great Britain and was the first in a string of very successful solo albums. One of the songs on this album ('The Lady Came from Baltimore') was written by Tim Hardin, whose 'Bird on a Wire' is also released on Music on Vinyl.;Track List:1. Mathilde;2. Montague Terrace (In Blue);3. Angelica;4. The Lady Came from Baltimore;5. When Joanna Loved Me;6. My Death;7. The Big Hurt;8. Such a Small Love;9. You're Gonna Hear from Me;10. Through a Long and Sleepless Night;11. Always Coming Back to You;12. Amsterdam;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.