- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scott Walker - Scott
- Write a Review
- L33730 000000000 L33730000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:1st solo album from the enigmatic rocker who influenced thevocal styles of David Bowie & Bryan Ferry, formerly of the B...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/02/2013;Notes:1st solo album from the enigmatic rocker who influenced thevocal styles of David Bowie & Bryan Ferry, formerly of the British Invasion act the Walker Brothers he started his career as a teen idol who recorded under the name ScottyEngel. Originally released in 1967 'Scott' features a mix of originals & covers with sweeping, bloated orchestral arrangements while Walker does his best to imitate the vocal girthof Tony Bennet & Frank Sinatra. A Top 3 album when originally released in the UK. Tracks include Tim Hardin's 'Lady Came from Baltimore', Jacques Brel's classic 'Amsterdam' & 'The Big Hurt'.;Track List:1. Mathilde;2. Montague Terrace (In Blue);3. Angelica;4. The Lady Came from Baltimore;5. When Joanna Loved Me;6. My Death;7. The Big Hurt;8. Such a Small Love;9. You're Gonna Hear from Me;10. Through a Long and Sleepless Night;11. Always Coming Back to You;12. Amsterdam
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.