- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Screamin Jay Hawkins - I Put a Spell on You: Rare Tracks and B-Sides
- Write a Review
- #K86588 000000000 K86588000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:A comprehensive collection of the early, pre-debut LP singles from one of the most controversial front-men of early roc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:A comprehensive collection of the early, pre-debut LP singles from one of the most controversial front-men of early rock and roll. With his classically-trained bass-baritone singing voice, Screamin' Jay Hawkins conjured up ghoulish images both on stage and on his records. Hawkins, evoking voodoo images and using bone-rattling sound effects, simultaneously entertained and bewildered rock 'n' roll fans. This collection features his all-time classic "I Put a Spell on You," along with a batch of hard-to-find classics from his Okeh Records days. Essential.;Track List:1. A1. Not Anymore;2. A2. Baptize Me in Wine;3. A3. I Found My Way to Wine;4. A4. Please Try to Understand;5. A5. This Is All;6. A6. (She Put the) Whamee (On Me);7. A7. You're All of My Life to Me;8. A8. Well I Tried;9. A9. Even Though;10. B1. Talk About Me;11. B2. I Put a Spell on You;12. B3. Little Demon;13. B4. You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It);14. B5. Darling Please Forgive Me;15. B6. Frenzy;16. B7. Person to Person;17. B8. Little Demon (Alt. Take);18. B9. I Put a Spell on You (Alt. Take);19. B10. Alligator Wine (Alt. Take)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.