- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Screaming Trees - Screaming Trees : Sweet Oblivion
- Write a Review
- #K56777 000000000 K56777000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/27/2010;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 1992 album from the Alt-Rock band considered to be one of the Godfathers of Grunge. Al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/27/2010;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. 1992 album from the Alt-Rock band considered to be one of the Godfathers of Grunge. Although they were one of the best Seattle bands of the early '90s, they never achieved the commercial success of bands like Nirvana, Pearl Jam and Alice in Chains. Lead singer Mark Lanegan started a very successful solo career after the Screaming Trees, working with the likes of Queens of the Stone Age, Greg Dulli (Afghan Wigs), Isobel Campbell (Belle & Sebastian) and UNKLE.;Track List:1. Shadow of the Season;2. Nearly Lost You;3. Dolla Bill;4. More or Less;5. Butterfly;6. For Celebration Past;7. The Secret Kind;8. Winter Song;9. Troubled Times;10. No One Knows;11. Julie Paradise;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.