- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Screaming Trees - Sweet Oblivion
- Write a Review
- L40674 000000000 L40674000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sweet Oblivion is Screaming Trees' sixth studio album, released on September 8, 1992. The recording ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/07/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Sweet Oblivion is Screaming Trees' sixth studio album, released on September 8, 1992. The recording was the band's highest landmark in terms of album sales, and was the closest they came to ever achieving mainstream success. Sweet Oblivion sold in excess of 300, 000 copies on the strength of "Nearly Lost You." The band's biggest hit, it benefited from an appearance on Singles: Original Motion Picture Soundtrack, a Top Ten, platinum-selling hit album which featured many other popular Seattle-based music acts from the period. Screaming Trees were formed in Ellensburg, Washington in 1985 by vocalist Mark Lanegan, guitarist Gary Lee Conner, bass player Van Conner and drummer Mark Pickerel. Pickerel. Although widely associated with grunge, the band's sound incorporated hard rock and psychedelic elements.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.