- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Screature - Four Columns
- Write a Review
- #K91786 000000000 K91786000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the second album from Screature. Four Columns opens with shimmering guitar and incanta...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release, the second album from Screature. Four Columns opens with shimmering guitar and incantation... and then it flies. Chris Orr's atmospheric guitar is a cool companion to Liz Mahoney's haunting vocals Sarah Scherer's keys swirl to Miranda Vera's insistent beat it's all brought to now by Chris Woodhouse's excellent production. Call it dark Psychedelia or Post-Punk Black, Screature's Four Columns is a creeping zodiac of sound. Screature came to life in 2008, in a dark corner of Sacramento, California. They spent three years making music in secret, wintering to Rudimentary Peni and Chrome, summering to Music Machine and PiL. 2013 saw their debut LP flash through the sky. It landed in Chelsea Wolfe's Pitchfork year-end Best Of. As good as the self-titled Screature is, Four Columns is better. The songs "Down Boys," "Half Past Midnight," and "Lost Ones" are already live hits on record they rule other worlds. From front to back, Four Columns intoxicates.;Track List:1. Plastic Point of View;2. Crumbling;3. Down Boys;4. Faceless;5. Half Past Midnight;6. Lost Ones;7. One Hundred Lines;8. Channel F;9. Laws of Intrigue;10. High Rise Escape;11. Graves Heirs
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.