- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Scuderi Conrado - Bass Modulations
- Write a Review
- #K91751 000000000 K91751000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Released by Octopus in 1973 and now available for the first time on vinyl by Spettro, "Bass Modulations" is a record in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Released by Octopus in 1973 and now available for the first time on vinyl by Spettro, "Bass Modulations" is a record included in many "hip hop breakbeats" charts and it pays specific attention on bass - as title - and percussions. Composers are Antonino Scuderi, who worked on 2 tracks, 'Overtime', with low frequencies and a primitive drum machine, and 'Range in', one of the most strange track of this compilation, Roberto Conrado, Roman composer, already member of Gli Apostoli in the 60s, and Piero Romano Montanari, Roman, scores' author (long-lasting collaboration with cult director Joe D'Amato), bass player and session-musician for many Italian pop stars as Renato Zero, Ivan Graziani, Pino Daniele, Sergio Caputo and Claudio Baglioni, just to name a few. "Bass Modulation" is an easy listening collection of tracks, with no experimental fit and lot of funky hooks and 70s rhythms and dynamics. 'Likewise' is a groovy gem, led by guitar, bass and synth 'Pledge' hangs between light psych and flutes, while 'Properly' is another little masterpiece of this record, full of fuzz guitar and afro percussions. Just let the groove overwhelm you, every track is devoted to bass modulations.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.