- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seabear - We Built a Fire
- Write a Review
- #K77865 000000000 K77865000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Defying it's humble beginnings as the lo-fi solo project of Icelandic singer/multi-instrumentalist Sindri Már Sigfússon...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Defying it's humble beginnings as the lo-fi solo project of Icelandic singer/multi-instrumentalist Sindri Már Sigfússon, Seabear morphed into a rambling experimental/indie/folk septet with their first album, "GHOST THAT CARRIED US AWAY", in 2007. Joining Sigfússon (whose unassisted musings are now released via his Sin Fang Bous moniker on Morr Music) are Gudbjörg Hlin Gudmundsdottir, Ingibjörg Birgisdóttir, Halldór Ragnarsson, Örn Ingi Ágústsson, Kjartan Bragi Bjarnason and Sóley Stefánsdóttir - all working in a wide range of solo-, band- (Kimono, Skakkamanage) and visual arts-projects in their own right. Their second album "WE BUILT A FIRE" will be released in March.;Track List:1. Lion Face Boy;2. Fire Dies Down;3. Ill Build You a Fire;4. Cold Summer;5. Wooden Teeth;6. Leafmask;7. Softship;8. We Fell of the Roof;9. Warm Blood;10. In Winters Eyes;11. Wolfboy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.