- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sean Price - Imperius Rex
- Write a Review
- #K54975 000000000 K54975000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the posthumous release of the late rapper's fourth studio album. The project fe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/20/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, the posthumous release of the late rapper's fourth studio album. The project features all new music with features from DOOM, Prodigy, Styles P, Smif N Wessun, Rock, Method Man, Raekwon, Inspectah Deck, Junior Reid, Buckshot, Ruste Juxx, Bernadette Price & more. Production from Alchemist, Harry Fraud, Nottz, amongst others. Sean Price was an American rapper and member of the hip hop collective Boot Camp Clik. He was half of the duo Heltah Skeltah, performing under the name Ruckus (sometimes abbreviated as Ruck), along with partner Rock. Price was the cousin of Roc-A-Fella Records rapper Memphis Bleek.;Track List:1. Imperius Rex;2. Dead or Alive Feat. Bernadette Price;3. Definition of God;4. Ape in His Apex Feat. Ruste Juxx;5. Apartheid Feat. Buckshot Steele;6. Lord Have Mercy Feat. Rim P Vic Spencer;7. Negus Feat. Doom Ike Eyez;8. Church Bells Feat. Junior Reid;9. The 3 Lyrical PS Feat. Prodigy Styles P;10. Not97 Skit;11. Refrigerator P!;12. Prisoner Feat. Freeway;13. Resident Evil;14. Clans Cliks Feat. Smif N Wessun Rock Method Man Raekwon Inspectah Deck Foul Monday;15. Rap Professor;16. Price Family Feat. Bernadette Price;Special Attributes:GRAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.