- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sean Price - Monkey Barz
- Write a Review
- #K59513 000000000 K59513000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2005 release from the hip hop great. Both hip hop and Boot Camp Click purists alike h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. 2005 release from the hip hop great. Both hip hop and Boot Camp Click purists alike have long recognized and appreciated Sean's commanding delivery, powerful voice and clever verses (exemplified by Monkey Barz playful lead single 'Onion Head'). With Ayatollah, Agallah, 9th Wonder, Nottz, and Khrysis contributing beats as well as guest appearances from the Boot Camp Click's core members (Black Moon's Buckshot and 5FT, Smif N Wesson's Tek & Steele, O. G. C. 's Louieville Sluggah and Starang Wondah, Rustee Juxx and Sean's Heltah Skeltah cohort Rock makes two cameos) the BCC collective was fully in-tact and operational for Sean Price's 2005 solo-debut. Monkey Barz was named Independent Album of the Year by AllHipHop. Com and was the first release from Duck Down Records 2005 "Triple Threat Campaign", followed by Buckshot & 9th Wonder's Chemistry, and Smif-N-Wessun's Smif 'N' Wessun: Reloaded, with many believing it was the most acclaimed of the three.;Track List:1. Peep My Words;2. One Two Yall;3. Onion Head;4. Fake Neptune;5. Heartburn;6. Shake Down;7. Mad Mann;8. Brokest Rapper You Know;9. Boom Bye Yeah;10. I Love You (B*TCH);11. Bye Bye;12. Spliff N Wessun;13. Jail Shit;14. Monkey Barz;15. Slap Boxing;16. Rising to the Top
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.