- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sean Rowe - The Salesman and The Shark
- Write a Review
- #K63613 000000000 K63613000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer/songwriter. Sean Rowe's Anti debut, Magic, turned a lot of heads, as pres...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 album from the singer/songwriter. Sean Rowe's Anti debut, Magic, turned a lot of heads, as press and fans discovered a distinctive new singer/songwriter. That album, recorded by Rowe himself, served as a great introduction to his talents, but now on the Salesman And the Shark, with full recording budget and time to hone his craft, Rowe has delivered the album he has always envisioned. With ambitious arrangements and beautiful songwriting, the Salesman And the Shark will establish Rowe as an artist to be reckoned with. At it's center is Rowe's astonishing voice, the instrument that has already earned him comparisons to masters from Van Morrison to Leonard Cohen. The Salesman And the Shark is an album made the old way, with a range of writing styles that showcase Rowe's intensely spiritual interaction with the modern world, and is sure to seal his reputation as a singer and writer for his generation.;Track List:1. Bring Back the Night;2. Flying;3. The Lonely Maze;4. Joe's Cult;5. Signs;6. The Wall;7. The Ballad of Buttermilk Falls;8. Horses;9. Old Shoes;10. Downwind;11. Thunderbird;12. Long Way Home
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.