- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seance - Fornever Laid To Rest
- Write a Review
- L32106 000000000 L32106000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Seance is a Swedish death metal band. The band was formed in March 1990 when two local Linköping ban...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/20/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Seance is a Swedish death metal band. The band was formed in March 1990 when two local Linköping bands, Orchriste and Total Death, fused. They split up after two albums in 1998. Most band members were also involved in the bands SATANIC SLAUGHTER and WITCHERY. Patrik Jensen later joined the band THE HAUNTED. They reunited in early 2008 and released a 2009 album, Awakening of the Gods, through Pulverised Records.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.