- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seasick Steve - Hubcap Music
- Write a Review
- #K77406 000000000 K77406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth studio album from the American Blues musician who has achieved great success...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/15/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the sixth studio album from the American Blues musician who has achieved great success in Europe. On the album, Seasick Steve sings and plays various stringed instruments including a "hubcap guitar". He is joined by Dan Magnusson on drums, John Paul Jones on bass guitar amongst other instruments, and Jack White on guitar on the track "The Way I Do". The album was produced by Seasick Steve himself and recorded at his home-The Dog House-and at Sputnik Sound in Nashville. Recorded on a tape recorder, on old fashion tape, mixed on tape and the vinyl cut from tape.;Track List:1. Down on the Farm;2. Self-Sufficient Man;3. Keep on Keepin on;4. Over You;5. The Way I Do;6. Purple Shadows;7. Freedom Road;8. Home;9. Hope;10. Heavy Weight;11. Coast Is Clear;12. Tractor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.