- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seasurfer - Dive in
- Write a Review
- #K91685 000000000 K91685000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Punk? Dreampop? Alternative? Seasurfer are somehow all that and say of themselves that they are play...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Punk? Dreampop? Alternative? Seasurfer are somehow all that and say of themselves that they are playing something like Dreampunk. But that doesn't really matter, What is essential is what is inside and that's a lot: A charismatic singer, guitar without end, and a wild drummer in the back corner. It creaks and whistles from all corners, but that's it: dirty, poignant, authentic. Good thing! Just a cool sound! Singer, Dorian E. from Berlin builds her very own wall of sound. Heavenly floating. Abysmally low. Loving and grieving. Songwriter and guitarist, Dirk (also founder of the Dreampop band, Dark Orange) spits his Fuzz Reverb guitars out of the amplifier. Wall of Sound. Trash. Noise. Intricate melody carpets. Bassist, Mikel, plays a fat bass, reminiscent of the good Simon Gallup of the Cure. Dramatic. Supporting. Melodic. The drummer beats around like a wild man and has to bang around in the back. The final touch for the sound on DIVE IN was completed by an Englishman who knows what this is all about: Karl Skivington from Nottingham Shoegazers, Spotlight Kid.;Track List:1. Stay;2. We Run;3. Hide;4. Dragon Song;5. Cloudjumping;6. Under Water;7. Dive in (Nacht Nukleus);8. Winterblume;9. The Big Panthers War;10. Fireworks
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.