- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Second Woman - Sw
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K72049 000000000 K72049000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Future music duo Second Woman's sophomore full-length for Spectrum Spools further hones their distinctive fusion of sha...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Future music duo Second Woman's sophomore full-length for Spectrum Spools further hones their distinctive fusion of shape-shifting software sculpture and tessellated footwork. Shivering digital textures oscillate with and against algorithmically mapped percussion samples smeared synthetic chords levitate in the distance stabs of digital noise punctuate the mix in twitchy, time-distorting patterns. Their anamorphosis verges on ascetic: stark, splintered waveforms rendered into unique fiber optic hieroglyphs. Multi-instrumentalists Josh Eustis and Turk Dietrich share a deep history going back to their days in the New Orleans ambient electronic community, as part of Telefon Tel Aviv and Belong, respectively. Even so, S/W pushes beyond their combined discographies to date, flexing impossibilities, building rhythms from arrhythmia, teasing veiled emotion from bold iterations of cold code.;Track List:1. 01. /;2. 02. //;3. 03. ///;4. 04. ////;5. 05. ////\;6. 06. ////;7. 07. ////;8. 08. ////;9. 09. //// /
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.