- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seether - Isolate & Medicate
- Write a Review
- #K58955 000000000 K58955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Limited 120gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release, the highly anticipated sixth album from the mu...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/01/2014;Notes:Limited 120gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. 2014 release, the highly anticipated sixth album from the multi-platinum South African Post-Grunge/Alt-Metal band. Seether has again teamed with ace producer Brendan O'Brien [Springsteen, Pearl Jam] to deliver the most poignant, passionate and powerful record of their career.;Track List:1. See You at the Bottom;2. Same Damn Life;3. Words As Weapons;4. My Disaster;5. Crash;6. Suffer It All;7. Watch Me Drown;8. Nobody Praying for Me;9. Keep the Dogs at Bay;10. Save Today
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.