- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seige Monstracity - Seige Monstracity
- Write a Review
- K83891 000000000 K83891000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Seige Monstracity is an anomaly in the music industry. He rides the fence, providing the contemporary soundtracks for s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Seige Monstracity is an anomaly in the music industry. He rides the fence, providing the contemporary soundtracks for successful commercial artists such as YG, Tyrese, Keisha Cole, and Marsha Ambrosius, as well as producing grimey backdrops for underground artists like Bizarre, Bad Lucc, and Namebrand. This is a collection of the latter. Seige's debut LP contains 12 incredible doses of heavy beats, chopped up breaks, and obliterated samples. A Detroit transplant in Los Angeles, both cities are omnipresent at all times on the LP. "Swahililand" is a west-coast interpretation of the classic "Stakes Is High". "Careless" revives a classic David Axelrod moment. "Dirt Bag" sounds like a late night liquor store robbery. "Doves" takes a classic from one of our all time greats who we lost recently, and transforms it into a ride thru the hood on a beautiful day in Los Angeles. This is not to be missed. Another classic collection of beats from Street Corner Music.;Track List:1. Believe;2. Careless;3. Slapvilla;4. Best of One;5. When Doves Cry;6. Dirt Bag;7. Yours;8. Recognition;9. La Dodgers;10. Swahililand
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.