- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Self Provoked - Triangles
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K91074 000000000 K91074000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. After a run of successful mixtapes over the last five years, Self Provoke...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:05/05/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing including digital download. After a run of successful mixtapes over the last five years, Self Provoked released his debut album Triangles in 2016. Production was been supplied by LA natives Nobody, Kenny Segal, Louden, Big Game Huntaz and Daddy Kev. Hailing from the Los Angeles County region of San Fernando Valley, Self Provoked's music career has been elevating through his crew On A High Note, building on 70, 000+ subscribers over his streaming channels and opening up for hip hop legends such as Bone Thugs 'N Harmony, Talib Kweli and Dilated Peoples. Triangles is the summation of his endurance and discipline as an MC, running through unique wordplay and imagery over the entire album. Every line of Triangles opens up the most honest of windows into Self Provoked's thinking process and the beats ride through West Coast tinged flavors of the darkest and brightest sides.;Track List:1. Welcome to My Castle;2. Handcuffs (Feat Urie);3. Jiggy Jiggy;4. Young Man Sport;5. That Girl (Feat Noearth);6. Drinking Hand;7. Supposedly;8. Friend to Foe;9. I Don't Care;10. Cameras;11. Life's Love Letter;12. Dumb;13. Never Duplicated (Feat Daveallen);Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.