- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Semi Hendrix - Breakfast at Banksys
- Write a Review
- #K74040 000000000 K74040000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Semi Hendrix is the acid inside the headband and the fork inside the electrical socket. It's hard-core hip-hop. It's Ja...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Semi Hendrix is the acid inside the headband and the fork inside the electrical socket. It's hard-core hip-hop. It's Jack Splash and Ras Kass running roughshod over everything from economic inequality to racist government policy to your girl. The duo formed following Splash's world tour. Upon it's conclusion, the 10-time Grammy-nominated producer and three-time winner decided to leave Miami in favor of Los Angeles. That is where it all began. The sound is kaleidoscopic. Guest spots included Brothers Voodoo, Cee-Lo and Raheem DeVaughn, Teedra Moses, Kurupt, Montego Meli, and Alice Russell. If you wanted to know who Semi Hendrix are, the answer is simple: they're the wildest style.;Track List:1. Introducing;2. Breakfast at Bansky's Feat. Coast Contra 4Rax;3. I.T;4. Think About It Feat. Brothers Voodoo;5. Sex Pistol Feat. Cee-Lo;6. Loogies;7. Waterboarding Tinkerbell;8. Heartbreak Feat. Teedra Moses;9. Stone Cold Hustler Feat. Raheem Devaughn;10. Niggnorance;11. Don't Hurt My Feelings;12. M.A.S.H. Feat. Kurupt;13. Jheri Curl Juice;14. Jesus Pressed Mute;15. Trunk Rock Feat. Montego Meli;16. Gotta Get a Grip Feat. Alice Russell Wrekonize;17. 4081;18. Can't Give Up Now Feat. Jessica;Special Attributes:PICTURE DISC VINYL LP
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.