- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sene & Blu - A Day Late ... & A Dollar Short
- Write a Review
- #K85482 000000000 K85482000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Sene's collaborative effort from 2009 with Blu behind the boards providing beats fo...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing of Sene's collaborative effort from 2009 with Blu behind the boards providing beats for the entire album. Tip! Brooklyn's Sene and Los Angeles' Blu (of Blu and Exile fame) have collaborated for a true transcontinental classic, A Day Late & A Dollar Short. Sene's lyrics and East Coast swagger delivery compliments the melodic musical backdrop that Blu produces. In a time where albums are released like fast food, Sene and Blu took their time and have delivered a true masterpiece. Lead by the single "QuarterWaterSupporter", A Day Late & A Dollar Short proved to be one of the most complete musical experiences of the year 2009.;Track List:1. Wonlover;2. Quarterwatersupporter;3. Whybother?;4. Wonthousandgirls;5. Smokerosebudsonashyavenue;6. Thewonderers;7. Cloudclimbers;8. Eyecry - Thebefore;9. Owlthrugotham;10. Everydejavu;11. Ain'tnojustice;12. Eyesdry - Theafter;13. Jusasuggestion
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.