- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sensational Saints - You Won't Believe It
- Write a Review
- #K83408 000000000 K83408000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Formed in the early 50s under the watchful eye of Tuskegee, Alabama, transplant Charles Chambliss, the Sensational Sain...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/30/2014;Notes:Formed in the early 50s under the watchful eye of Tuskegee, Alabama, transplant Charles Chambliss, the Sensational Saints were handpicked from a Cleveland clothing store, a pool room, and from a group of friends singing from a third story window. After years spent rotating members and issuing stray singles for assorted non-denominational imprints, the group connected with the vocally inclined Reverend Melvin Kennie brew at the close of the 60s, making good on their Sensational boast. With God in their hearts and singing on their minds, the Sensational Saints mounted their crown jewel in 1973 with You Won't Believe It (Try It You'll Like Us). Pressed in conservative quantities by local gospel magnate James Bullard on his King James label, the group's lone long-player perfectly encapsulates the intersection of funk and gospel as only the religious conversion of a Bill Wither's tune can do.;Track List:1. I Feel the Spirit;2. Got Some Business About Yourself;3. That's All I Need;4. How Great Thou Art;5. I'm Glad He Knows My Heart;6. The Fool;7. Don't Let Me Fall;8. I Know the Lord;9. Don't Take My Sunshiine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.