- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sera Cahoone - Deer Creek Canyon
- Write a Review
- #K79079 000000000 K79079000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Deer Creek Canyon, Sera Cahoone's third solo album, sees her ruminating on the gravitational pull of home. Titled for t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/25/2012;Notes:Deer Creek Canyon, Sera Cahoone's third solo album, sees her ruminating on the gravitational pull of home. Titled for the Colorado canyon where she came of age, Deer Creek Canyon was recorded in 2012 at Bear Creek Studio in Woodinville, Wash., and co-produced by Sera and Thom Monahan (Devendra Banhart, Vetiver). Since migrating to Seattle in 1998, Sera has played with Carissa's Weird, Band of Horses, Betsy Olson, and singer/songwriter Patrick Park. She released her solo debut in 2006, and her widely acclaimed SubPop debut Only as the Day Is Long in 2008.;Track List:1. Worry All Your Life;2. Deer Creek Canyon;3. Naked;4. Nervous Wreck;5. And Still We Move;6. Every Little Word;7. One to Blame;8. Rumpshaker;9. Shakin' Hands;10. Anyway You Like;11. Here with Me;12. Oh My
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.