- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Serengeti - Kenny Dennis
- Write a Review
- #L05047 000000000 L05047000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. The sequel to last year's self-titled EP, the Kenny Dennis LP furthers Serengeti's hil...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/09/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release. The sequel to last year's self-titled EP, the Kenny Dennis LP furthers Serengeti's hilarious, absurdist and subtly humane saga of a Chicago-born man with a Mike Ditka mustache, whose lovable delusions and diehard loyalty fall somewhere between Homer Simpson and a Bill Swerski superfan. The Kenny Dennis LP is full of jewels of wisdom, the tender love story Dennis and his wife Jueles, and the longtime friendship between Dennis and Ders (Anders Holm from Workaholics, a Dennis fan who appears in four skits). The beats come from Odd Nosdam and cast a similarly bizarro re-working of boom-bap, blending rugged beat breaks, sci-fi synths, and scratches courtesy of Jel. Kenny Dennis might be normal, but Serengeti's creativity is unrivaled. As bizarre as it is brilliant, it's like the deranged comic vision of an imaginary super-group comprised of Andy Kauffman, Mellow Gold-era Beck and MF Doom.;Track List:1. Bang Em;2. Punks;3. Laser Tag;4. Directions;5. Crush Em;6. GT Show '93;7. Kenny and Jueles;8. Fireworks;9. West of Western;10. 50th Birthday;11. Flows
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.