- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seth Avett & Mayfield, Jessica Lea - Seth Avett & Jessica Lea Mayfield Sing Elliott
- Write a Review
- #K76394 000000000 K76394000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The title is about as self-explanatory as could be: 'Seth Avett and Jessica Lea Mayfield Sing Elliot Smith.' 12 songs o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/17/2015;Notes:The title is about as self-explanatory as could be: 'Seth Avett and Jessica Lea Mayfield Sing Elliot Smith.' 12 songs originally written by the acclaimed and well-loved Smith, performed by 2 artists, currently known for their contributions to the indie folk rock landscape. The recordings are, in many cases, defined by bare instrumentation, driven by a simple yet bold vocal delivery, the depth of feeling complimenting that of the subject matter. This album is an obvious labor of love a comment based on the genuine reverence which Avett and Mayfield clearly hold for Smith. At times, the songs feel light as a feather, while in others, thematically leaden with heartache, they are given a deep breath, a different dimension, a new color. In modern fashion, melodies intensely whispered by Elliot Smith are sung in a harmonious way, akin to the folk aesthetic of Gillian Welch and David Rawlings.;Track List:1. Between The Bars;2. Baby Britain;3. Fond Farewell;4. Somebody That I Used To Know;5. Let's Get Lost;6. Twilight;7. Ballad of Big Nothing;8. Angel in the Snow;9. Pitseleh;10. Angeles;11. Roman Candle;12. Memory Lane
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.