- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seth MacFarlane - Holiday for Swing
- Write a Review
- #K57292 000000000 K57292000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 holiday release from the Academy Award-nominated and Grammy-nominated writer, singer, actor, pr...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/24/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 holiday release from the Academy Award-nominated and Grammy-nominated writer, singer, actor, producer and director. HOLIDAY FOR SWING follows his critically acclaimed 2011 debut, MUSIC IS BETTER THAN WORDS and a 2013 Oscar Nomination for co-writing 'Everybody Needs a Best Friend' from Ted. Once again, MacFarlane teamed up with composer, arranger, and producer Joel McNeely. The album features a 52-piece orchestra recorded at the iconic Abbey Road Studios and a bevy of London's premier players. Among the musicians in the orchestra were jazz legend Peter Erskine on the drums and former Frank Sinatra bassist Chuck Berghoffer. For the album, MacFarlane and McNeely cherry-picked both timeless holiday songs and lesser-known gems.;Track List:1. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!;2. Christmas Dreaming;3. I'll Be Home for Christmas;4. Little Jack Frost Get Lost Featuring Norah Jones;5. Snow (From White Christmas);6. A Marshmallow World;7. What Are You Doing New Year's Eve?;8. Baby It's Cold Outside Featuring Sara Bareilles;9. Mele Kalikimaka;10. Warm in December;11. Moonlight in Vermont;12. (Everybody's Waitin' for) the Man with the Bag;13. The Christmas Song
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.