- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Seth Savage - Wake Up Son
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67204 000000000 L67204000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/15/2019;Notes:Seth Savage grew up in Eastern New Mexico near Portales. After graduating high school, he went to college in Lubbock, w...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:03/15/2019;Notes:Seth Savage grew up in Eastern New Mexico near Portales. After graduating high school, he went to college in Lubbock, where he began playing music at The Blue Light with his band The Ugly Brothers. As a band, they toured much of the western United States at large Honky-Tonks and Festivals. After college, members of The Ugly Brothers moved on to new bands and new careers. Seth released his first solo album, My Dear, produced by Drew Womack, in 2015. Since 2017, Seth has been crafting a new album reflecting the changes in his life since his earlier work. Working with Tanner Landry at Fort Worth Sound, Wake Up Son features Boo Massey on guitar, Josh Rodgers on drums and keys, Aden Bubeck on bass and Milo Deering on everything else.;Track List:1. Gus McCray;2. Austin;3. Shots Again;4. Wake Up Son;5. Memories;6. Wide Open Blue
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.