- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shabazz Palaces - Black Up
- Write a Review
- #K62908 000000000 K62908000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Black Up is the new sonic move from Shabazz Palaces. Luxury as understood by the modest. Shabazz Palaces. If Bedouins h...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/28/2011;Notes:Black Up is the new sonic move from Shabazz Palaces. Luxury as understood by the modest. Shabazz Palaces. If Bedouins herded beats instead of goats and settled in Seattle instead of the Atlas Mountains, this would be their album. Hip hop. Black light uses electromagnetic radiation to eradicate microorganisms, but shabazz didn't come to kill a sound, just to shine their own incandescent lamp on this. Hear. Hard and clear. Fifty thousand years in the making. Honorable. Produced by Knife Knights at Gunbeat Serenade Studio in Outplace Palacelands. It was recorded and mixed in Lixx-alog by Blood.;Track List:1. Free Press and Curl;2. An Echo from the Hosts That Profess Infinitum;3. Are You Can You Were You? (Felt);4. A Treatease Dedicated to the Avian Airess from North East Nubis (1000 Q;5. Youlogy;6. Endeavors for Never (The Last Time We Spoke You Said You Were Not Here;7. Recollections of the Wraith;8. The King's New Clothes Were Made By His Own Hands;9. Yeah You;10. Swerve... the Reeping of All That Is Worthwhile (Noir Not Withstanding)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.