- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shacks - Haze
- Write a Review
- L33940 000000000 L33940000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Fronted by 19-year-old singer/bassist Shannon Wise and 21-year-old guitarist/producer ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/30/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release. Fronted by 19-year-old singer/bassist Shannon Wise and 21-year-old guitarist/producer Max Shrager, The Shacks are already well on their way to becoming one of the year's big breakouts, and their remarkable debut album, Haze, solidifies their status as a band with ability to deliver on the well-deserved buzz. Produced together by Shrager and Big Crown co-founder Leon Michels, the album was recorded in bits and pieces between Shrager s basement and Michels' Diamond Mine studio, which the Observer dubbed the Shangri La of Soul. Much like a dream, the songs often merge the familiar and the unfamiliar, constructing their own psychedelic reality full of beauty and yearning, all fueled by Wise's breathy vocals and the unmistakable electricity of a wildly creative band truly inhabiting their music. Through it all permeates an unshakable sense that this is a group performing just for you. Nobody finds the Shacks re-interpreting Phil Spector's Wagnerian approach to rock 'n' roll, complete with sweeping strings and darkly innocent lyrics. The 13 songs featured on Haze plays out like the soundtrack to some long lost 16mm film, beckoning you into their grainy, saturated world of analog beauty.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.