- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shadow In The Cracks - Shadow in the Cracks
- Write a Review
- #K85405 000000000 K85405000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by this musical side-project from brothers Jim and Mike Blaha, who constitute 66.6% of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/06/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by this musical side-project from brothers Jim and Mike Blaha, who constitute 66.6% of The Blind Shake. Shadows in the Cracks "refers to the darker part of the dark," explains Jim. "We decided to create a new band after the first song was written. It felt much different to us that it sort of got us scheming and we created an entire back-story / idea for the band then started writing the songs within that limitation. Having only a kick drum and Indian bells changed the way we played our guitars. It could have been a new direction for the Blind Shake for sure, but it was really fun to enjoy the new limitations without having the temptation to go back to what was more familiar. The first song was written when the drums were not fully set up at our practice space. Mike sat behind the kick drum and started playing. I responded to what he was doing and it came out way different than it usually does. It really moved us in a new way.";Track List:1. Timeless;2. 800 Meters;3. Planting Flowers;4. Penguins Blood;5. Lonely Time;6. Elephant Seal;7. When the Bubbles Stop;8. Shadow in the Cracks;9. Ships Roll in
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.