- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Shadows of Knight - Alive In '65
- Write a Review
- #L27331 000000000 L27331000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Shadows of Knight - Alive In 65 Super-raw work from The Shadows of Knight - maybe the earliest recording ever of the fa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/01/2018;Notes:Shadows of Knight - Alive In 65 Super-raw work from The Shadows of Knight - maybe the earliest recording ever of the famous garage combo - and a set that already shows them sounding pretty darn great! The material is from a small club on the outskirts of Chicago - and the young quintet is already completely on fire - not just transforming familiar tunes with the gritty approach that would give them their biggest hit a short time later - but also really coming across as a tight, top-shelf act that are wonderfully commanding from the stage - way more than you might expect for a few young guys from the Chicago suburbs! Titles include "Money", "Not Fade Away", "Carol", "Rawhide", "Heart Of Stone", "It's All Right", "Break Time", "You Really Got Me", "All Day & All Of The Night", and "Route 66".;Track List:1. Not Fade Away 2:04;2. Money 2:48;3. You Really Got Me 2:06;4. Introducing the Band 0:52;5. Carol 3:15;6. Rawhide 1:39;7. Memphis 2:01;8. Break Time 0:41;9. It's All Right 2:23;10. Heart of Stone 2:39;11. All Day and All of the Night 2:20;12. I'm a King Bee 3:01;13. Louie Louie 2:35;14. (Get Your Kicks on) Route 66 2:36;Special Attributes:GOLD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.